您的位置:首页 > 印刷出版 > 报纸 > 深夜听雨(外二章)2011年1月22日 星期六 六盘水日报

深夜听雨(外二章)2011年1月22日 星期六 六盘水日报

luyued 发布于 2011-02-13 23:06   浏览 N 次  
深夜听雨(外二章)2011年1月22日 星期六 六盘水日报

◎◎◎ 文/李 鸿

听了一夜的雨。

Listen to a night of rain.

那急促的、哀怨的、寂寞的雨声,让这个夏夜显得格外的漫长和清冷。

The rapid, sorrow, lonely summer rain, let this appears to the long and calmness.

倚在床头,夹半截香烟,捧读你的样子,何人来解我的心事?思绪在黑夜里游走。你,唯一的方向。 雨如袅袅升腾的烟圈,是愁绪的引子。点燃了,一下子就灭不了,半明半暗地灼得让人生痛。想一些事,一些人,一些难忘的景致。

Lean on the bed, with half cigarettes, PengDou you look like, whom to find a solution to everything that's inside of me? Thoughts wander in the dark. You, the only direction. The rain as the wind rise YanJuan, is blown the overture. Lit, and immediately he was destroyed, the half secret must let life burning pain. To some people, some things, some memorable scene.

爱或思念,总是在不经意间浮起,又寂寂地沉了下去。

Love or missing, always in casual birth again big star to sank.

这世间很多事情是不需要理由的。就像你爱上任何一个人,都不需要理由一样。

This world a lot of things is not need a reason. As you fall in love with anyone, don't need a reason the same.

可恰恰是这不需要理由的爱,常常让你不知道从何时开始,又在哪里结束。

But just is not need a reason to love and often let you don't know, since when and where are ended.

雨,轻轻地滴打着无数音符,如对你的倾诉、叩求、热爱和憧憬!

Rain, gently drop dozen countless for your notes, such as pleading, beg, love and longings!

想撑一把伞,连同心事一起,和着如诗的雨韵,干干净净地想你,然而你的脚步却很远。

Want to one umbrella, along with worry, mixing together like a poem of rain rhyme, clean to miss you, but your steps but far away.

这个夜,飘荡的雨和飘荡的烟圈一起滑翔。

This night, floating rain and floating YanJuan together gliding.

我,只能以泪眼的姿势仰望。

I, can with tears posture look.

低首回眸,给自己许一个美丽的期待,在这个雨夜,在这个清冷的夜雨声里……

Lower the head to return to mou, give oneself make a beautiful expectations, in this rainy night, in this the lonesome night rain in...

把爱情的雨水放下

The love of rain down

把爱情的雨水放下。

The love of rain down.

背上你为我打点的行囊,一路朝着梦的方向流浪。

On the B.B.C. you for my back towards the dream bags, all direction stray.

那时,在家的村庄,爱情的雨水自天而降。

At that time, the home village, love the rain from heaven and drop.

你我浸泡在月亮里,端坐三生石。

You I soak in a moon in, sit up great stone.

双手合什,口噙鲜花,祈求一生一世。

Cross my fingers, wet flower, pray mouth for life.

雨水还是来年的雨水,你静水一样的沉默,为谁从容?

Rain or rain in the coming year, you calm water as silence, for whom calmly?

伴着瘦损西风的落叶,你凌虚上升的舞步,踩得我心生痛。

With thin loss of the west wind fallen leaves, you bullying virtual rise dance, born on my heart ache.

宽大的衣袖,从此泪流不干。

Wide sleeves, tears stream down from a stroke.

靠近我吧,伸出你灵性的双手。

Close to me, put out your spiritual hands.

在呜啼月落的露天下,看那一字雁行,只为寻觅一个家的港湾。

In the fall of open-air crow month brayed, see that a word YanHang, only to find a home harbour.

面对一片经典伤心的风景。

Facing a classic sad scenery.

有谁能够装饰或承担,这生生世世的约定。

Can anyone adornment or bear, this generation after generation agreement.

大雨也是雨,小雨也是雨

Heavy rain, rain is also the rain

大雨也是雨,小雨也是雨

Heavy rain, rain is also the rain

我喜欢细雨如织的声音。轻轻地,在我耳边喃喃倾诉。

I like drizzle truxton voice. Gently, in my ear mumbling about it.

(打开双臂,你是拥抱了我呀!雨!)

(open arms, you are embraced me! Rain!)

此刻,整个世界就只有一种影像,恰恰是我梦之所求的,尽管只是片刻或是稍作徘徊、停留。

At the moment, the whole world is only an image, exactly is my dream of prayer, though only a moment or slightly wandering, stay.

静静地解读你,风中的语言。

Quietly reading you, wind, in language.

(不添加任何多余的动作)

(do not add any unnecessary actions)

我禁锢了我的一切,灵魂在一瞬间变得如此苍白。

I imprison my soul in a flash, everything becomes so pale.

可我还是喜欢,听你的声音。

I still like to listen to your voice.

(一滴一滴,那么诚恳)

(drop by drop, then sincere)

时空之外,是不是你也在落雨的时候和我一样,一副落魄的形骸。

Outside of time and space, is you also in dripped, the same as me, a deputy dethroned head.

每天,有雨无雨的时候,我都和雨就话,诉说心灵的驿动。

Every day, have rain clouds and rain, I just words, tell mind pridelands.


MSN空间完美搬家到新浪博客!

广告赞助商